[CAUT] Y & C action brackets

denisikeler at aol.com denisikeler at aol.com
Sat May 23 15:05:51 MDT 2009

If it took me 5 hours I would be happy with $250.00.? The point is, they start by paying one price then gradually taper it off.? They did the same thing with their zinc capo bar fiasco.? Did several at $400.00 then they would only pay $320.00.

Personally,?I wasn't "in the know" about this problem until just recently.? That being said, their must of been a lot of customers who did pay for a lot of?regulation because of the problem before even Young Chang new what was going on. ?I don't think the customer should pay anything at all because of this.

Back in the late 90's when Yamaha was replacing Ivorite key sets out of warrantee, they NEVER gave me any guff about what I charged them.

So, I am?going to what's right and just fix the piano.

Denis