[CAUT] Semantics

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat May 9 16:46:17 MDT 2009

Sometimes I think it's necessary to put the type A aside, or remember to
take the meds, and recognize that what one is trying to communicate is what
they are experiencing (as in this case, the sound seems to be amplified), as
an entry to try and get to the heart of the matter.   The technical aspect
of what's actually happening is certainly important and needs to be
addressed at some point in the discussion in order to tease out the variable
(in this case) but here we certainly lost the thread, or any interest in it
for that matter, for the sake of nit picking language.  I don't think it's a
constructive way to pursue this type of dialogue.   That's all.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com