[CAUT] FW: Re: crack

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Jun 30 20:59:56 MDT 2009

Hi Cy,

The space cloth reflects the heat. Space cloth is a multi layered laminate
of aluminum and plastic. It does in fact "transduce" it in the sense that
as the radiant energy passes through the first layer of plastic the
frequency is lowered, and some energy is absorbed.

I'm not sure how many layers are in the material.