[CAUT] Upcoming artists...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 26 12:00:10 MDT 2009

Thanks Dave,

Yeah, I remember Roger's C.  It's a nice piano.  I thought he wasn't going
to keep it...or maybe he had a Hamburg D and got rid of that???

Anyway....No GR for me this year :>(.  I'm allowed one paid for trip per
year (unless the economy is good) So, I chose the last open spot at the
Steinway factory training in Novemeber.  That's a good thing!

Best,

Paul

"Dave Davis" <dave at davispiano.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/26/2009 12:42 PM
Please respond to
dave at davispiano.com; Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Upcoming artists...

Paul,I tuned for him when he was in Kent in April and played Roger Gable's
Hamburg C. I'm sure you've seen it. GW remembered it from 4-5 years ago
and liked it. Even with the front duplex noise that piano has. I'm sure
with your background and attention to detail you'll be in good shape. See
you in GR?Best regards,Dave Davis, RPT