[CAUT] composite pinblock

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jun 25 15:20:51 MDT 2009

It's official. I have a small supply, more in the process, of
9mm Delignit pinblock material for making the composite blocks
I did a PTJ article on a few months back. Pictured are single
and double block sizes. Singles are 58" long and 11-1/2"
tapered to 7-1/2". Doubles are 58" long and 19" wide. I don't
*currently* have a 20" planer, so the double blocks are 1.6"
thick for now. I can make the singles anywhere from 1.25" to
1.6".

I'll also likely be selling just the caps, so folks can roll
their own. Because of the sizing of the small batch I ordered
as a test run, I also have some scrap that I'll be selling at
a reduced rate. This stuff would make far better bridge
capping than the Delignit material sold for that purpose, as
it's similar in density to the pinblock material.

Anyone interested, email me at rnossaman at cox.net for more
details. Meanwhile, I'm looking into packaging options.

Ron N