[CAUT] DamppChaser Install

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Thu Jun 25 15:30:14 MDT 2009

Hi Aaron and William,

I agree that the installation of the normal vertical system can be done, but it takes a skilled, experienced installer.  The hanging of the humidifier will take some extra time that you might want to include in your estimate.

The one thing I can add is if the 1098 is wildly unstable, the back side vertical system would likely be much better at getting the piano to settle down.

Finally, I am a bit embarrassed that we couldn't answer your question when you emailed us, Aaron.  Please accept my apologies.  We try to provide the best tech support possible, but sometimes there is a breakdown.  If you could email me off the list as to who responded, it would help me ensure that it won't happen next time.

Roger

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified