[CAUT] FW: Re: crack

jajones2 at wisc.edu jajones2 at wisc.edu
Wed Jun 24 13:25:38 MDT 2009

Susan,
I service a church that did the void where the piano sits. The building has been in use only one year, but the results seem to be  worth the effort in planning.  The rebuilt Mason is stable with no sbdb problem. They also will add a full DC system when $$ are in the budget.
     Your suggestion is workable.
Joel
Madison. Wi