[CAUT] FW: Re: crack

Jeff Stickney stickneyjp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:35:12 MDT 2009

Thanks for your input, Fred.  I installed a DC system on the piano, a
C3, and the customer is blaming the cracks on the system.  Go figure.
I'll have to continue the discussion with him, and see if I can get him
to plug the system back in, although it obviously didn't prevent the
cracks from forming.  Maybe the smaller rod at the tail should be removed?

Jeff Stickney