[CAUT] Morality and Piano Technology; was RE: Tuning--again

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Jun 23 08:22:06 MDT 2009

Thanks Fred,

One unfortunate thing about this is that some people don't just hit the delete button (Like I do) but they leave the list. I know of at least two who have. I used to car pool with 6 people. One left the pool and his replacement had, well, let's just say showering was optional. Within a few days we all decided to drive ourselves...

I guess that begs the question, can someone be asked to leave the list? If so, how does that work?

Regards,
Jim

	<<<...Clear, to the point writing concerning technical topics is best. A
little deviation is fine. This does not describe your posts.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu>>>