[CAUT] dampchaser with reproducer

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Jun 22 15:52:40 MDT 2009

Ideally the tank is between the beams but that is not required.  For a
customer with an Amipico in a baby grand we worked out a below-the-
beams installation and draped the undercover below all that (just
about a requirement or as my wife says, the piano takes on an overtly
male stance).

Andrew Anderson