[CAUT] Caut Certification

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 19 20:54:20 MDT 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wimblees at aol.com
  To: caut at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Caut Certification

  Threatening to quit will not get you that rasie either, because there are too many tuners, including RPT's, out there ready to take your place.

  Wim

Hey Wim,
There are a few. But I've talked to more than enough RPTs who aren't interested in the low money of college work to "take our place".  My experience has been that most college jobs get surprisingly few applicants.  But the ones who do apply either seem to have a pretty low assessment of their market value or they're willing to conceed quite a bit of it.

Threatening to quit is actually the only thing that works.
Jeff