[CAUT] Caut Certification

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 19 19:57:16 MDT 2009

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply.  Please keep in mind, the overwhelming basis for my conclusion has little to do with the qualifications desired by the music faculty and more to do with the Human Resources job classification infrastructure and the current willingness of already overqualified techs to work for a fraction of their market value.  If it were only about qualifications, you'd hear only support for the idea from me.
Jeff