[CAUT] dampchaser with reproducer

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 22:27:51 MDT 2009

Fred

Are you referring to a roll type player with either an Ampico or Duo Art Reproducer system?  With either system you will find the bottom of the piano is rather full with player components.  Being a 7 ft. piano may give some additional space as most of the ones I have serviced have been on 5 to 6 ft grands of various makes.  I am not saying it is impossible but I think you will have to be very creative to install a humidity control system in a reproducing grand.

Norman Cantrell