[CAUT] Caut Certification

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 22:19:22 MDT 2009

Mark

I'm not arguing against the CAUT certification. But shouldn't all technicians hone their skills by reading the books you mention, in addition to attending conferences and seminars, and discussing the finer points of piano work on the list, etc. etc. But, what will be the significance of "earning" the certificate, other than proof that you've attended a certain number of classes?

Wim