[CAUT] Tuning--again

tcoates1 at sio.midco.net tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Mon Jun 15 20:27:32 MDT 2009

I read the quote  below to my wife and neither one of us understand it.  My father was a minister and one of my best friends is a minister.  I must not be tuning the right pianos because I don't consider myself even close to the type of decisions they make.  I really am in awe of piano techs whose tunings truly have moral implications.

Tim Coates