[CAUT] University Budgets and Payroll

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 11:41:32 MDT 2009

Consider the old 2/10 Net 30, which means the buyer must pay within 30 days of the invoice date, but will receive a 2% discount if they pay within 10 days of the invoice date.   Might be worth it to receive the $ in a timely fashion.

go to http://freshinvoices.com/use-positive-invoice-terms.htmlFrom

good stuff about positive invoice language...

David Ilvedson