[CAUT] University Budgets and Payroll

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Jun 15 01:35:50 MDT 2009

Wim,

I need your contact information.  I tuned a piano a couple of days ago for a woman, who lives in one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen.  It was designed by her daughter, an architect in Hawaii.  The daughter has the piano she replaced with her new Schimmel.  And the daughter needs a tuner.  I promised my customer I would get your info for her.

Susan said>
> Anyway, there is a certain simplicity to "I tune the piano, you write
> me a check" which makes it a pretty rugged system, less likely to be
> messed up by decisions of people miles away in state capitols or
> nearby in university offices.

Amen,  I got a new school to tune for--they have a new Bose 290 and nine new Kawai studio pianos--but it takes them 2 to 3 months to pay me. :-(

Diane