[CAUT] Piano Response or how heavy the action is.

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 12 14:40:18 MDT 2009

Wim,

That used to happen to me all the time in the "real world"! :>)  I just
smile and say, "I'm glad your pleased with my work".  Not so often in the
university setting though.  They actually know what they feel and hear!
(unless they don't!.... as Kent Webb always says!)

PW

wimblees at aol.com
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/12/2009 02:42 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Piano Response  or how heavy the action is.

Ric

What you describe is basically what a lot of "normal" piano players say
after I get done just tuning an "ordinary" piano. Many exclaim that the
piano feels much better to them, when I've not done anything to the
action.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI