[CAUT] Harpsichord & Organ Maintenance Videos

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 12 08:35:51 MDT 2009

Hey Ben,

Thanks so much for the harpsichord videos!  I've learned something today
on plectra replacement and voicing!! :>)  Now...off to some of our
harpsichords that are acting up!  I'll leave the organ stuff to Mr.
Bedient!

Paul

"Sloane, Benjamin (sloaneba)" <sloaneba at ucmail.uc.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/12/2009 09:13 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] Harpsichord & Organ Maintenance Videos

   Good morning all,
Thought somebody might find these videos interesting.

These are organ tuning, voicing, & repairing I believe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPxaEfFhGI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdtLvHLqMT0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrECqw6mHOE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xze5QRIAO-0&feature=related

And these harpsichord stringing, voicing, and I can’t remember what else
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uQnibdOdW4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rTN7F5QUY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifaVED5q5Gs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BqRBYM4YxU&feature=related

Probably won’t start a conversation. Have a good day,
      -Ben