[CAUT] Fire Damage Restoration

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 19:16:25 MDT 2009

<< In my initial inspection I could find smoke residue only in a fine film
at the back of the soundboard/plate, and on the keytops.  Fortunately the
lid was down, but the fallboard was up at the time of the fire.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. >>

Greetings,
   I suggest you wait a couple of months to see if there is any problem
with corrosion farther in the action or strings.  Sometimes smoke damage shows
up a lot later than we think.

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant
colors! Shop Dell’s full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B21
5566094%3B37864358%3Bv)</HTML>