[CAUT] Passing of Norman Snyder

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Jun 1 08:03:01 MDT 2009

He WILL be missed by many.

Rest in Peace Norm!

Gerry C

----- Original Message -----
From: nyc pianotechniciansguild
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:16 AM
Subject: Passing of Norman Snyder

Dear friends,

It is my sad duty to inform you that our beloved brother and longstanding chapter member, Norman Snyder, passed away last week.  Our chapter has sent flowers and our condolences to Mrs. Snyder.  A memorial service is planned for September, but little else is known at present.  We will celebrate Norman's life at our meeting tonight with appropriate music and our prayers, spoken and silent.  Details will be shared as they are known.

In sympathy,
Nick Titakis