[CAUT] "HT for Dummies"

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:13:32 PST 2009

Thanks Dave,

I'll get them.

Regards,
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of David Doremus
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:25 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [CAUT] "HT for Dummies"

Jim Busby wrote:

> Thanks Greg,
>
> I pulled it out and sure enough, it has much of what I was asking for.
> It's been years since I opened this book...

Jim, if you dont need as much info as that there are two intro books
I've had since the 80's from Glenn Giuttari, one is the mini Jorgensen
and the other is Klop's little tuning treatise. Both small, portable
paperbacks designed for use, not theory.

http://harpsichord.com/Store/store_frmset.html

--

--Dave

  New Orleans