[CAUT] "HT for Dummies"

Greg Granoff Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu
Thu Feb 26 11:30:16 PST 2009

Jim,

Owen Jorgensen's vast compendium entitled "Tuning" has aural instructions
for a very large number of HTs.

This book was mentioned in the thread-I think Fred points out that some of
the beat counting instructions are a little over the top, but over all, a
very useful and interesting book and probably what you need.

Greg Granoff

HSU

  _____