[CAUT] cost, mortise and button replacement jig

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 11:25:09 PST 2009

Sorry, $79.00 for the jig with the 3 cauls and $16.00 S&H.   Mike

List,
    Now that the confusion about our contact information has been resolved and a small fortune in glue, buttons and mortise inserts have been sent out, it's time to introduce the Blackstone Valley Piano mortise & button installation jig.

 There is a picture slideshow of how to use it on our website www.pianoandorgankeys.com in the "slideshows" section named mortise and button replacement.

Simple to use, this fixture allows piano technicians to quickly, easily, and accurately replace individual buttons and mortises. This new fixture represents a modern, pragmatic, and cost effective approach to an old and bothersome problem. Blackstone Valley Piano is also working on an add-on kit to the base of the fixture for accurately replacing balance holes.

We have had nothing but excellent feedback from current users. Give me a call if you have any questions. Mike

BLACKSTONE VALLEY PIANO
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569