[CAUT] professor tuning variables

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 18:11:01 PST 2009

I have mentioned this before, you can buy the floppy holders, CD, 3.5 or such that have a stick-um on the bottom.   I stick to the bottom of the music rack/grand and music rack/upright.   In those you can insert a folded piece of paper (which you can make up as you like in Word or such)  Mine has is divided into Date/Service/techician.   I write in what I did, temp/humidity.   It is simple if you don't have a RCT or are tired of entering in your computer.   I usually use this for the University and other commercial accounts with lots of pianos.   Everything else is entered into my Palm and synced with my Time & Chaos...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044