[CAUT] professor tuning variables

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:22:15 PST 2009

On Feb 20, 2009, at 8:34 AM, G Cousins wrote:

> Eg:Trying to remember what temp goes where, what venue,
> room,teacher, yada,yada.

	If you use RCT, you can have in individual tuning stored for the
instrument, labeled by room, serial number, whatever you choose. Easy
to find and keep track of. Along with David Porritt's advice about
database. When I used SAT, I would write the number of the file I used
in pencil somewhere on the plate next to the serial # to keep track.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu