[CAUT] Sciortino Insta-Coiler

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Fri Feb 20 13:22:01 PST 2009

I have a Sciortino  Insta-Coiler that I purchased a few years ago. I used
it only twice on a couple of restringing jobs. I didn't like it and I
managed to scratch the newly finished plates on both pianos. If anyone
would like it, I'll sell it fairly cheap. I also have the hand held
Sciortino coiler which I prefer.

Terry Beckingham