[CAUT] Sciortino Insta-Coiler

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 09:22:40 PST 2009

Hi  Jeff,

There were two different tools made by Joe Sciortino and the name
Insta-coiler has been tossed about freely for both of them.  The true
Insta-coiler sits on top of a tuning pin already in the pinblock and threads
a neat and tidy coil onto it by cranking a handle.  As far as I know, they
are no longer available but  I'd also love to hear if there are replacements
for any or all of the parts.  I've had mine for 30 years and it is one of my
most treasured tools.  I use if very carefully, hoping to have it for a lot
longer..

Jeannie Grassi

  _____