[CAUT] Piano Life Saver Systems and Disklavier

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:41:06 PST 2009

I've used the humidistat, dehumidifier bars with a small 39$ ultrasonic humidifier that I plugged in the humidistat. I had to get the cheapest one that didn't have any humidity control. Just a fan with 2 speeds. So, the humidistat had it on and off as if it was the regular humidifier bar. These small humidifiers have worked for me in situations like that. And since it was controlled, I left it right under the piano.
Marcel Carey, Sherbrooke, QC