[CAUT] How long to stabilize??

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Wed Feb 18 05:45:52 PST 2009

Good luck with a difficult education project Diane. Download the CAUT Guidelines and learn to use them. That will be your best weapon. The folks that you are working for need to be lead in to the 21st century, the light of day and stop sticking their heads in the sand. Reality bites. There just aren't enough cliches. Climate control (comlete systems) and more frequent maintenance, sorry there are no substitutes or magic bullets.

Chris Solliday rpt
Lehigh University
Lafayette College
East Stroudsburg University