[CAUT] you tube...

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Feb 11 04:00:58 PST 2009

Pearl River

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Fred Sturm
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:04 PM
To: caut University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] you tube...

I dunno. Doesn't look destructive to me. He is using them with discretion. Great pianist. A real phenomenon in Barcelona, so it appears. I don't know that he'll end up touring the US, but it certainly could happen. If he does, he'll probably stop by here, the flamenco capital of the US. (At UNM we offer the only master's degree in flamenco in existence, I believe).
            Could anyone decipher the name of the piano (decal on the side)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuBNCzgTz00&feature=related
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico