[CAUT] See yall' here in '09!

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:37:21 PST 2009

Ahhh yes, guess I should clarify that.  Boy that would be something wouldn't
it?  Okay, 2010, or about 16-17 months from now depending on whatever the
exact date will be.  Still not very far away, the years keep getting shorter
every time..

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

I think you might want to adjust your time continuum a bit . . .

It's 2009 THIS year!

:-)

We're all going to Grand Rapids.

So, maybe 2010? 2011?