[CAUT] rolling pianos with oversize brass casters?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 23:54:36 PST 2009

This should?only be done if there is a?person on each corner of the piano to take the weight off the leg as it crosses the gap. I would even suggest?this when the piano is on a truck. Some of you might recall pictures?I took of one of the D's at UA which the cleaning crew tried to "ram" over a door jam,and snapped all three?legs.

Wim