[CAUT] Tuning reprieve

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:10:54 MST 2009

Keep talking like that and every tech in the US will move here and nobody
will make any money. 50 degrees and I bet the humidity is right about 50%.
You have it rough. Most of my clients have moved from the bay-a-rea and they
think their pianos should stay in tune for years.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all
Keith Roberts