[CAUT] Piano juries on concert instruments

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 13:49:07 MST 2009

There were never recitals during finals week at IWU when I was on staff there--or at EIU where I was a music student. The concert hall was used for juries at both places.

By the way, I was really curious about this thread when I first read the subject line as piano injuries on concert instruments. Yikes, I've been working too hard. :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois