[CAUT] vandalism

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Dec 17 15:08:49 MST 2009

Best wishes from Univ. of Nebraska for a speedy recovery!  I can't imagine
what you're going through.

Please let me know if I can help at all. We're giving you all the best
regards and hope!

Paul

From:
Donald McKechnie <dmckech at ithaca.edu>
To:
caut at ptg.org
Date:
12/17/2009 04:01 PM
Subject:
[CAUT] vandalism

Hi Jim,

There are indeed some possibilities arising. Certainly not a lot of new
pianos falling from the sky but good things. I cannot talk about them now
lest I jinx it. :-) If some positive things do happen I will let everyone
know.

Thanks much,
Don