[CAUT] lowest note on Imp. Bosey

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Dec 14 12:03:33 MST 2009

Smalll world.

WOrked with Victor adn his son when I was living in NY.

They were in CT at the time.
Comic genius.

To: caut at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:11:28 -0500
From: wimblees at aol.com
Subject: Re: [CAUT] lowest note on Imp. Bosey

Old technique I use for tuning is: Use your index finger, on the hand you're not using to play the note, to dividing the string into the octave harmonic (h1) and tune. Helpful for entire 0 octave.
Gerry

I tuned an Imp Bosey for Victor Borge, and while I trying desperately to tune those lowest note, his son walked in and suggested I put my finger right at the strut that goes across that section of strings, because it was placed there by the designer, to be at exactly the mid point of the string.

Wim