[CAUT] Slipperry Ivories

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Dec 9 11:43:15 MST 2009

Hi, Jim!

I hadn't thought of using my little lump of beeswax for installing
tight screws, but sure that's a good idea. I usually rub a little
VJ lube on them.

I'm sure beeswax taken internally wouldn't hurt anyone a bit ...

By the way, coconut oil (edible, good for frying, doesn't go rancid)
melts into hands and makes a pretty good moisturizer.

Susan