[CAUT] slippery keys

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Dec 6 21:16:17 MST 2009

Don,

I'd recommend starting with something less aggressive, like 0000 steel
wool.  Very easy to reverse if necessary, but also, I'd suspect you don't
really need much of a friction increase to satisfy your customer.  If it's
not enough, it's easier to go to a more coarse finish than it would be to
find out p400 is too coarse and have to go finer.

William R. Monroe