[CAUT] Sperrhake Harpsichord wire

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Dec 5 10:07:31 MST 2009

On Dec 5, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

> It was settled before we started, Fred. The empirically derived math
> says the break% doesn't change with a wire gage change. If my
> unsuccessful attempt to inform you of this basic fact is carping,
> then it's still carp diem.
> Ron N
	And from my point of view, I can only spoon feed you so much. It has
been obvious all along that we were arguing at cross purposes, and you
are carping over a technicality of how the facts are expressed. I rest
my case. You may continue to pursue yours if you or anyone else is
interested. I am not.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico