[CAUT] Practicing on concert instruments...again...

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 12:36:30 MST 2009

One other thing to keep in mind is that the winds, voice and strings
students (and I've seen faculty react this way, too) will object to piano
majors getting extra time in the hall. "We need more rehearsal time in the
hall with our accompanists, too."

You have to make rules that apply fairly across the board.
Jeff Tanner