[CAUT] Teaching studio pianos

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:26:26 MST 2009

Also: If practicing is allowed on the concert or teaching studio pianos, the
students only gain a handful of pianos to practice on, which is unlikely to
make the difference between the (greater) demand and the (lesser) supply.
They'll STILL end up without enough pianos to practice on.  It's not
*the*answer, it's not even
*an* answer.

-Zeno Wood