[CAUT] Sperrhake Harpsichord wire

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Thu Dec 3 20:55:41 MST 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 07:03:15 pm Barbara Richmond wrote:
> I'm having some trouble installing replacement strings on a Sperrhake
> harpsichord.  ... I probably am using the wrong type of wire...

You might try contacting Anne Acker (a.acker at comcast.net in the PTG
Directory),  Associate Member of the Savannah-Charleston chapter.

In the fall of '04 she put out a query on the HPSCHD-L list regarding the
stringing scale (or 'schedule' as some call it) for a Sperrhake 16' 8' 8' 4'
instrument.  I don't know what, if any, response she got but it might not hurt
to check with her.

--
Regards,

Alan B. Crane, RPT