[CAUT] New installation of Practice Room Modules at Boston University School of Music

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Dec 2 09:12:28 MST 2009

Hi Martin-

We also have many of these practice modules as they are made in Owatonna,
MN, about 30 minutes from our campus.  They work very well.  One of the
voice faculty studios also has the acoustic sound system installed like the
modules, to simulate sound in the larger hall.  For a facility short on
practice room space these offer a workable solution.  Unfortunately we did
not get the units with built-in climate control, so I am doing what I can
with the surrounding space.

best,

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College