[CAUT] CAF

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Aug 25 14:08:38 MDT 2009

Well... the more accurate... read even, the better yes ??  I like to
pack the center bushings with a bit of teflon powder... seems to help
keep the end pin tightness quite stable over time.

Cheers
RicB

    I've been repinning the reps on our Hamburg D.   I pull the spring
    out of the spring groove and test with a gram gauge...usually 0 to 1
    gram.   I pinning around 6 grams but how accurate does that have to
    be?   What range can I be in...?

    David Ilvedson, RPT
    Pacifica, CA  94044