[CAUT] Underlever Felt

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 17:55:09 MDT 2009

Got it...my original reply to your post was how you adjusted damper springs.   I understood removing the underlever system to adjust springs, but was unclear on what you mean't by finessing individually on re-installation...was that something to do with the springs again?   I understand now...all those things you listed are imperative for good dampening...

I still have a problem determining which way and how to bend the wire for fit in the top flange...do you see something in particular that tells you I need to bend the wire towards the bass?   The first bend is above the top flange?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044