[CAUT] CAF

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Mon Aug 24 10:29:18 MDT 2009

Yes, we call this the after-touch "fine-tuner."

IME, once escapement is synchronized via the jack, if the jack is out of
line, it indicates an error with one of my other a/t adjustments... i.e.
drop a bit wide, lever a bit low, etc. and I will need to go back and find
it. So, jack position can be a very precise after-touch diagnostic as well..
that is if we don't fudge it by merely lining it up to the core. ;>)

Ciao,
Mark