[CAUT] CAF

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 09:15:11 MDT 2009

Jeff,

I did not get that self-deprecating vibe (characteristic, unfortunately, of so many in our profession) that you came away from Fred's post with.  Seems to me that he is simply saying that we are constantly striving to better facilitate the musical expression of serious musicians on fine instruments, and going about it as resourcefully as possible.  Sounds spot-on to me, and with no apologies whatsoever for who we are or what our station in life is.

Alan Eder