[CAUT] Office square footage

Eversole, Tom tever at ku.edu
Wed Aug 19 16:38:01 MDT 2009

          Hi, Paul,

          Hope the "Huskers" go easy on the Jayhawks this year.   One of
our departed grad students said that when he was at UNL (undergrad)
          Richard West was just one of the nicest people you've ever
want to meet.  This last year, we hosted "The Liszt Festival".   I
anticipated
          a lot of anxiety over the event but once the festival started,
luckily, things went fairly smoothly.. Their biggest issues will be
tuning
          stability throughout the day and "comfort of the keys".
Nothing weird happened for three whole days, whew!!    Anyway,
          you'll really enjoy this festival.  If all goes well, it's a
blast.   Attend everything, they'll really appreciate that.

          Best
          Tom