[CAUT] Office square footage

Eversole, Tom tever at ku.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:17:35 MDT 2009

         No heli-pad, but I do have a all purpose campus parking permit
for any colored zone parking lot including "Service Area"
         Darn thing cost me $25 a year.   No raises this year, faculty
or staff.  I just hope this university keeps the position available
         as it has over the last 75 plus years.  Some schools outsource
the work, but so far that hasn't been suggested here.
        Clarence Stuart worked 35 years, Loren Buntemeyer about the same
and I'm starting my seventh year.